Support Your Favorite Programs Today
ICP's mission is to remain the premier resource agency that supports and improves the quality of life for youth and families in Oswego County. Our vision is to build healthy families and communities by affecting change in behaviors, environments and policy through quality, accessible and affordable education, training, advocacy, technical assistance and partnerships. Our agency offers many FREE services for child care providers, individuals interested in opening a child care program and families searching for child care.
Your donations will directly support our agency and allow us to continue providing valued resources and services!
Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc., is a private, not-for-profit
501(c)(3) organization providing service since 1987. All contributions are tax deductible.
WAYS TO DONATE:
1. Donate Button - Click to make immediate on-line donations, this option also allows for recurring monthly donations.
2. PayPal Giving Fund - PayPal covers any fees so that ICP receives 100% of the donation within 15-45 days.
3. PayPal Give at Checkout - allows consumers to make a microdonation of just $1 when they check out with PayPal and have Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc. selected as their favorite charity.
Two ways donors can set Integrated Community Planning as their favorite charity on PayPal
4. AmazonSmile - a simple way for you to support Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc. every time you shop, at NO COST TO YOU. When you shop with AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to ICP. https://smile.amazon.com/ch/16-1302464
5. Facebook Fundraiser - Your donations will DIRECTLY support our agency and allow us to continue providing valued resources and services! Whether you donate $5 or $500...Every little bit helps and we thank you for your support. Facebook takes care of the donation processing with no fees. https://www.facebook.com/donate/837786060901851/
SPECIAL RECURRING MATCH CAMPAIGN: https://www.facebook.com/donate/2486445504830219/
Sign up to donate monthly to ICP between November 15 and December 31, 2022, and Facebook will MATCH 100% of your donation!
Our goal is to get 10 RECURRING DONATIONS - $5 a MONTH! Small Donations= HUGE IMPACT!
You can cancel anytime and there are no processing fees, please consider supporting ICP, if you can't commit monthly don't worry we accept one time donations as well.
6. Can and Bottle Drive (Great Lakes) - Donate your cans and bottles to any of the Great Lakes recycling and redemption locations and have them donate to Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc.
7. Helmets from Heaven - This fundraiser is in memory of the late Billie Crandall Brady, former employee at Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc. The goal is to ensure that everyone is safe on their bikes and other wheeled sport activities, by providing free helmets to Oswego County residents who are in need.
You can either donate funds directly to this program or go to ICP's Amazon Charity List where you can browse our list of approved helmets, add items to cart, checkout and have the helmets delivered directly to ICP!
8. By Mail or In-Person
Please make your check payable to "ICP of Oswego County, Inc." and send to:
Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc.
317 West First Street, Suite 111
Oswego, NY 13126
In addition to traditional financial contributions, we are also pleased to accept:
Gifts in kind
Questions please contact Stephanie Burdick at: (315) 343-2344 ext. 115 or email@example.com