Support Your Favorite Programs Today
ICP's mission is to remain the premier resource agency that supports and improves the quality of life for youth and families in Oswego County. Our vision is to build healthy families and communities by affecting change in behaviors, environments and policy through quality, accessible and affordable education, training, advocacy, technical assistance and partnerships. Our agency offers many FREE services for child care providers, individuals interested in opening a child care program and families searching for child care.
Your donations will directly support our agency and allow us to continue providing valued resources and services!
Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc., is a private, not-for-profit
501(c)(3) organization providing service since 1987. All contributions are tax deductible.
WAYS TO DONATE:
1. Donate Button - Click to make immediate on-line donations, this option also allows for recurring monthly donations.
2. PayPal Giving Fund - PayPal covers any fees so that ICP receives 100% of the donation within 15-45 days.
3. PayPal Give at Checkout - allows consumers to make a micro-donation of just $1 when they check out with PayPal and have Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc. selected as their favorite charity.
Two ways donors can set Integrated Community Planning as their favorite charity on PayPal
4. GoodShop - a simple way for you to support Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc. every time you shop online, at NO COST TO YOU. Visit goodshop.com, sign in and shop online at thousands of participating stores, you'll get great deals and each time you buy something, a donation will be made to ICP!
5. Facebook Donate - Your donations will DIRECTLY support our agency and allow us to continue providing valued resources and services! Whether you donate $5 or $500...Every little bit helps and we thank you for your support.
6. Can and Bottle Drive (Great Lakes) - Donate your cans and bottles to any of the Great Lakes recycling and redemption locations and have them donate to Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc.
7. By Mail or In-Person
Please make your check payable to "ICP of Oswego County, Inc." and send to:
Integrated Community Planning of Oswego County, Inc.
317 West First Street, Suite 111
Oswego, NY 13126
In addition to traditional financial contributions, we are also pleased to accept:
Gifts in kind
Questions please contact Aine Meyer at: (315) 343-2344 ext. 115 or email@example.com